DENS Golf Day – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering and ticking the box on the online registration form, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
- I understand that these terms and conditions apply to the DENS Golf Day on Friday 24th September 2021 at Harpenden Golf Club.
- I understand that I must be 18+ to participate.
- I understand that I may register a team member and understand that by doing this I am agreeing to the terms and conditions on behalf of all members.
- I understand that my entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. In the circumstance I can no longer attend, I will contact the Event Organisers.
- I understand and confirm that I (and any participants that I am registering) are physically fit and in good health to safely take part and I have no known condition that would affect the ability to safely complete the challenge or would cause a risk of danger to myself or other participants.
- I understand and acknowledge that I am participating in this event at my own risk and that DENS, the sponsors or supporters of the event, cannot be held liable for any injury, accident, loss, damage or public liability caused or sustained before, during, or after the event, as a result of my participation, unless caused by the negligence of DENS.
- I understand that DENS cannot be held liable for any changes made to the event for safety reasons, or as otherwise planned, through circumstances beyond our control; this includes indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
- I understand that DENS will not be held liable for any damage to personal property or material loss to myself or a third party.
- I understand that I am responsible for my own safety and my own actions during the event.
- I understand that cold, wet and/or slippery conditions could be potentially hazardous and will wear suitable attire for all weathers.
- I understand that in the case of adverse weather conditions, the organisers may decide to cancel or postpone the event.
- I understand that DENS reserves the right to cancel, alter timings, reschedule and cancel and alter the required logistics of the event at any time. This is at the discretion of the Event Organisers and participants would be notified via email should this happen.
- I understand that I must abide by the rules, instructions and regulations I receive prior to the event and any instructions displayed or given to me on the day of the event by officials.
- I understand and give my permission for my image to be captured (camera and film) by DENS outside sources. I understand that these images may be used indefinitely to promote the work of DENS and its fundraising activities and that it is my responsibility to inform the Events Team at the time that I register should I wish such images of myself, or of the people in my care, not to be used.
DENS will process your personal data for the purpose of your entry to, and participation in, our Golf Day. We’d like to keep you updated about all of our services and upcoming fundraising events. Please sign up to our newsletter by clicking here.
Registered Charity No. 1097185