Contact Us
Jobs & Volunteering
Join Our Newsletter
Help & Support

The ways in which DENS can provide support depends almost entirely on your own personal circumstances.

  • If you are homeless we may be able to provide you with temporary accommodation 
  • If you are struggling with financial hardship you may be entitled to up to three food parcels from the Foodbank 
  • If you have lost your job and are having difficulty paying your rent we can provide advice on what benefits you may be able to claim, and provide help in making a claim 
  • If you have a drug or alcohol problem or have a mental health or relationship issue we can refer you to a specialist support agency 
  • If you just need someone to talk to about your situation we can be there

See the Accessing Help from DENS page for more information.

More like this...
Donate Now
One Off
Case Study

Andy’s Story
At 49, Andy was comfortable in his life in Worcestershire with a good job, a house, and a wife and daughter. Three months later he was out of work, at the start of a divorce and homeless. Andy was left alone and with nowhere to go.

Read on...

Become a Friend of DENS

Show your support for DENS for as little as £10 a month.