We’re always grateful for any donations you can offer. We currently have an urgent need for the following:
- Double & single mattresses, double & single beds, double duvet covers
- Kettles, toasters, microwaves, fridges, cookers
- Items for decorating (paint, varnish etc.), belt sander & paint stripping tool
Click here to download our latest list of donations required.
We also take the following items:
- Furniture - sofas, all size beds, mattresses & new double duvets (must be clean without any stains), tables & chairs, bookcases, cabinets, armchairs, chest of drawers etc. Must be good, reusable, resellable condition.
- White goods - cookers, washing machines, fridges, freezers. Must be excellent condition and not older than 6 years.
- Household electricals - Microwaves, TVs (flatscreen digital only), kettles, toasters, irons, DVD players, etc. All in good clean condition.
- Toiletries and household cleaning products
- Crockery - dinner sets, glassware (tumblers only, no wine or beer glasses), cutlery. All must be in sets of at least 4.
- Kitchenware - kitchen utensils, pots & pans, frying pans, casserole dishes. All in good clean condition.
We do not currently need: Bedding, Clothing, dining room tables, childrens toys & furniture, bric-a-brac
Bringing donations to us:
You can bring items to us at The Hub Monday-Friday between 10am-4pm. See Find Our Local Shop for directions.
We can arrange for collections for larger items of furniture. We charge £10 for this service to help cover our transport costs. To enquire or arrange a collection contact us on 01442 800269 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Furniture Warehouse is located next to the DENS Foodbank. For more information on the Foodbank and making a food donation click here.