Spring Quiz – Terms & Conditions
Spring Quiz 2022 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering and ticking the box online, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
- I understand that these terms and conditions apply to DENS Spring Quiz taking place at Hobbs Hill Wood Primary School on Friday 25th March.
- I understand that I or any of my team members must not attend the event if I/they or anyone in our households have Covid symptoms or have tested positive in the 10 days prior to the event.
- I understand that I may register a team and understand that by doing this I am agreeing to the terms and conditions on behalf of all members.
- I understand that participants must be aged 16+ or over to take part in the event.
- Alcohol may not be consumed by anyone under 18 and that I understand that by registering my team, I am responsible for all team members.
- I understand that I am responsible for my own safety, actions and possessions.
- I understand that my entry fee covers the costs of running the Spring Quiz plus refreshments and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- DENS reserves the right to change the registration closing date, or close registration, at any time.
- I understand that DENS recommend if I have any concerns or doubts about my heath or I have a medical condition that I understand and acknowledge that I am responsible for taking the necessary steps to ensure my safety or not attend the event.
- I understand that I am participating in this event at my own risk and that DENS, the sponsors or supporters of the event, cannot be held liable for any injury, accident, loss, damage or public liability caused or sustained before, during, or after the event, as a result of my participation, unless caused by the negligence of DENS.
- I understand that DENS cannot be held liable for any changes made to the event for safety reasons, or as otherwise planned, through circumstances beyond our control; this includes, diverse weather conditions, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
- I understand that DENS will not be held liable for any damage to personal property or material loss to myself or a third party.
- I understand the DENS Event Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry at their discretion.
- I understand that DENS reserves the right to cancel, alter timings, reschedule, cancel, and alter the required logistics of the event at any time. This is at the discretion of the Event Organisers and participants would be notified via email should this happen.
- I understand that I must abide by the rules, instructions and regulations I receive prior to the event and any instructions displayed or given to me on the day of the event by officials.
- I understand that I will be respectful of the general public and local residents and will not make excessive noise.
- I understand and give my permission for my image to be captured (camera and film) by DENS outside sources. I understand that these images may be used indefinitely to promote the work of DENS and its fundraising activities and that it is my responsibility to inform the Events Team at the time that I register should I wish such images of myself, or of the people in my care, not to be used.
DENS will process your personal data for the purpose of your entry to, and participation in the Spring Quiz. We may keep you informed about our future events. If you would prefer not to be informed about future events, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Registered Charity No.1097185