Steptember 2020 – Terms & Conditions
1st-31st September 2020
By registering and ticking the box online, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- I understand that by registering for DENS Virtual STEPtember event, I am agreeing to the terms and conditions for the for myself and all team members.
- I understand that there is no minimum age for entry.
- I understand that I must commit to raising sponsorship for DENS who people in Dacorum who are facing homelessness, poverty and social exclusion; to support and empower them to take the next positive step in their lives.
- I understand that I may be committing a criminal offense if I do not give all of the sponsorship money that I raise to DENS.
- I understand and confirm that I will wear suitable shoes and clothing.
- I understand and confirm that I (and any participants that I am registering) are physically fit and in good health to safely take part in STEPtember.
- I understand and acknowledge that I am participating in this event at my own risk and that DENS, cannot be held liable for any injury, accident, loss, damage or public liability caused or sustained before, during, or after the event.
- I understand that DENS will not be held liable for any damage to personal property or material loss to myself or a third party.
DENS will process your personal data for the purpose of your entry to, and participation in STEPtember. If you wish to make any changes to the data we hold, please let us know by writing to the DENS Fundraising Team, The Hub, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4TF or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Charity No.1097185