dIGITAL mEDIA oFFICER
Post Title – Digital Media Officer
Hours – 22.5
Salary – £22,000 – £25,000 FTE
Start Date – ASAP
Location – The Hub, Paradise, Hemel Hempstead
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Digital Media Officer to join the Fundraising & Communications Team. We are seeking an energetic and creative individual with digital and marketing skills and sound comms knowledge, who has experience of working in a fundraising/marketing environment.
About the Role
You will be responsible for raising the profile of the organisation through digital, comms and marketing activities to increase brand awareness, online presence and recruit new followers to maximise income across all digital marketing channels.
· You are a forward thinker with a passion for digital tools and are completely social media savvy.
· You are experienced in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
· You have proven work experience within a digital/marketing or communications role.
· You have a track record of promoting and delivering online fundraising/marketing activities.
· You are creative and can write, relevant and engaging content; possessing excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills.
· You are passionate about providing exceptional supporter experience and are motivated to inspire others to engage and support our cause.
· You have strong organisational and project management skills enabling you to effectively manage your own time, as well as manage several projects simultaneously to achieve agreed deadlines.
· You thrive in ambitious, fast-paced environments, are a people person and a natural team player willing to get stuck in.
· You are IT literate including sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· You have an intuitive approach to new platforms and apps.If this is you, we’d love you to join our friendly, busy and dynamic team.
How to apply for this role
Please read the full Job Description & Personal Spec which is on a separate document.
If you do not match our criteria, we ask that you do not apply. If you are a match, please fill in the DENS Application Form – Digital Media Officer document and submit your application to HR@dens.org.uk. Please note, we will not accept a general CV for this role.
For an informal chat, please call Nicky Maxwell-Braithwaite, Community & Events Fundraising Manager 01442 800268.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 19th October.
Video Interviews will take place w/c 26th October.
Housing Key Worker
Post Title – Housing Key Worker
Hours – Some evening and weekend work, 37.5 hours
Salary – £23,808.42
Location – The Elms, Hemel Hempstead
This is an exciting opportunity for full time Housing Key Worker to join The Elms team to provide support to the Elms residents, helping us to deliver an excellent restorative service to Dacorum’s homeless. As well as a good understanding of housing and benefit support, the successful candidate must demonstrate an excellent understanding of the issues faced by homeless people from complex backgrounds and an ability to engage positively with these people.
Closing date for applications is 30th September 2020