Take part by sleeping anywhere other than your bed, and experience first-hand the issues that homeless people face during the cold winter months and throughout the year.
Assemble your team of sleepers
Make it a staff sleep: Round up your colleagues, camp in your office or snooze in your staff room, and your company can make a huge difference for local people facing crisis.
Fundraise with the family: Snooze on your sofa, kip on the kitchen floor or slumber in your shed to help struggling families who need the support of our Foodbank.
Kip with your cat or doze with your dog: You and your furry friends can help bring a homeless person and their four-legged companion out of the cold and into our welcoming pet-friendly hostel.
Host a girls only night: Get your best friends together, grab some glow sticks, wear your neon leg warmers and shine the night away for vulnerable people in your community.
How to organise your Sleepout
1. Set a date. Host your own event any time of the year
2. Choose your venue. Whether it’s your office, school or garden, anything goes!
3. Register and invite all of your family, friends or colleagues
4. Start your fundraising journey in the build up to the big night
5. Sleep anywhere other than your bed on the night to support local families and individuals facing poverty and crisis
We’re here to help!
Once you’ve registered, our friendly Fundraising team will send you our exclusive DENS Sleepout Toolkit, which has loads of info about what you’ll need, how to make it a memorable night and tips on how to reach that all important fundraising goal.
Got any questions? Simply reach out to the team at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to support you!