We have been overwhelmed by the food donations we have received thanks to the generosity of our community. As such, our current stock levels are high, leaving very little extra storage. However, we still need your help…
The pandemic has hit us hard financially and to help stop the spread of Covid, we’d prefer a financial donation towards our operating costs where possible please.
By making a donation, you can help towards the preparation and distribution of food parcels to struggling local families who are relying on a Foodbank to see them through the next three days.
- Tinned Potatoes
- Tinned Fruit
- Tinned Meat (Ham / Corned Beef)
- Tinned Fish
- Rice Pudding and Custard
- Long Life Fruit Juice
- Hot Chocolate
Please note: Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any donations of clothing items.
Kitchen and Household Items:
- Cereal Bowls and Egg Cups
- Tea Towels
- Bath Towels
- Pans (Medium Sized)
- Cooking Utensils (Fish Turner, Potato Peeler and Masher, Slotted and Serving Spoons and Kitchen Scissors
- Pyrex Oven Dishes and Baking Trays (For a Single Person)
- Double Sized Ben Linen (Unisex)
- Storage Containers (Glass or Tupperware)
- Large Tumblers and Mugs (Pairs or Sets of 4)
- Washing Liquid/Powder & Conditioner
- Washing Up Liquid
- Cleaning Sprays
Please note: We can only accept items which new or in good quality, and we cannot accept any items which are not on the list above.
Where TO FIND US
All items can be dropped off at the back of our Foodbank at The Hub, Paradise, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4TF Monday-Friday between 10am and 2pm.
Alternatively, you can drop food items in the Foodbank crates after the checkouts at these supermarkets:
Hemel – Tesco Extra Jarman Park, Sainsbury’s Apsley Mills, Sainsbury’s Woodhall Farm
Berkhamsted – Tesco Metro, Waitrose
Tring – Tesco