We have been overwhelmed by the food donations we have received thanks to the generosity of our community. As such, our current stock levels are high, leaving very little extra storage. However, we still need your help…
The pandemic has hit us hard financially and to help stop the spread of Covid, we’d prefer a financial donations towards our Harvest Collection where possible please.
By making a donation, you can help towards the preparation and distribution of food parcels to struggling local families who are relying on a Foodbank to see them through the next three days.
We’d prefer a financial donation towards our Harvest Collections however, any of the items from our Harvest List below will be gratefully received, thank you.
- Sponge Puddings
- Tinned Ham/Corned Beef
- Deodorant – Men and Women
- Toothbrushes – Singles/pairs
- Kitchen Towel
- Cleaning Sprays
- Dishwasher Tablets & Salt
- Washing Up Liquid
Please note: At the moment we have good supplies of Baked Beans, Cereal and Pasta
Kitchen and Household Items:
- Double Sized Quilt Covers, with or without pillow cases: if possible suitable for men
- Double or King Sized Sheets
- Cooking Utensils: Slotted Spoons; Spatulas; Fish Turner; Hand Whisk; Potato Masher; Kitchen Scissors
- Trays: Small or Medium
- Oven Dishes
- Egg Cups, can be odd/ single ones
- Frying Pans: Small or Medium
- Saucepans: Small or Medium
- Glasses: Tumblers or “high ball”, Pairs or Sets of 4
- Chopping Boards
Please note: We can only accept items which new or in good quality, and we cannot accept any items which are not on the list above.
Where DO I donate?
All items can be dropped off at the back of our Foodbank (Paradise, HP2 4TF) between 10am and 2pm.
Alternatively, you can drop food items in the Foodbank crates after the checkouts at these supermarkets:
Hemel – Tesco Extra Jarman Park, Sainsbury’s Apsley Mills, Sainsbury’s Woodhall Farm
Berkhamsted – Tesco Metro, Waitrose
Tring – Tesco