What can I donate?
We rely on the generous donations of individuals and businesses to keep our Foodbank well-stocked to fill our essential food parcels.
Food and cleaning products:
- Sponge Puddings
- Tinned Ham/Corned Beef
- Deodorant – Men and Women
- Toothbrushes – Singles/pairs
- Kitchen Towel
- Cleaning Sprays
- Dishwasher Tablets & Salt
- Washing Up Liquid
Please note: At the moment we have good supplies of Baked Beans, Cereal and Pasta
Kitchen and Household Items:
- Double Sized Quilt Covers, with or without pillow cases: if possible suitable for men
- Double or King Sized Sheets
- Cooking Utensils: Slotted Spoons; Spatulas; Fish Turner; Hand Whisk; Potato Masher; Kitchen Scissors
- Trays: Small or Medium
- Oven Dishes
- Egg Cups, can be odd/ single ones
- Frying Pans: Small or Medium
- Saucepans: Small or Medium
- Glasses: Tumblers or “high ball”, Pairs or Sets of 4
- Chopping Boards
Please note: We can only accept items which new or in good quality, and we cannot accept any items which are not on the list above.
Smart clothing for first impressions service:
Men’s black shoes (Sizes 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12), Men’s new socks (Sizes 6-9, 9-11 & 11-13), Men’s white long-sleeved shirts (Collar sizes 14 –19.5), Black ties, Men’s belts black waist (Sizes 32 & 34), Women’s trouser suits, dress suits, and skirt suits (Sizes 14, 16, 18 & 20), Women’s new tights (Sizes 8- 20)
Where DO I donate?
All items can be dropped off at the back of our Foodbank (Paradise, HP2 4TF) between 10am and 2pm.
Please note: We can only accept donations of items listed on this page.
Alternatively, you can drop food items in the Foodbank crates after the checkouts at these supermarkets:
Hemel – Tesco Extra Jarman Park, Sainsbury’s Apsley Mills, Sainsbury’s Woodhall Farm
Berkhamsted – Tesco Metro, Waitrose
Tring – Tesco