What can I donate?
We rely on the generous donations of individuals and businesses to keep our Foodbank well-stocked to fill our essential food parcels.
Food and cleaning products:
- Sponge Puddings
- Tinned ham/corned beef
- Deodorant – Men and Women
- Toothbrushes – Singles/pairs
- Kitchen Towel
- Cleaning Sprays
- Dishwasher Tablets & Salt
Please note: At the moment we have good supplies of Baked Beans, Cereal and Pasta
Kitchen and Household Items:
- double sized quilt covers, with or without pillow cases: if possible suitable for men
- double or king sized sheets
- Cooking utensils: slotted spoons; spatulas; fish turner; hand whisk; potato masher; kitchen scissors
- trays: small or medium
- oven dishes egg cups, can be odd/ single ones
- frying pans: small or medium
- saucepans: small or medium
- glasses: tumblers or “high ball”, pairs or sets of 4
- chopping boards
Please note: We can only accept items which new or in good quality, and we cannot accept any items which are not on the list above.
Where DO I donate?
Food items can be dropped off at the back of our Foodbank (Paradise, HP2 4TF) between 10am and 2pm.
Alternatively, you can drop the items in the Foodbank crates after the checkouts at these supermarkets:
Hemel – Tesco Extra Jarman Park, Sainsbury’s Apsley Mills, Sainsbury’s Woodhall Farm
Berkhamsted – Tesco Metro, Waitrose
Tring – Tesco