Starting Sunday 26th April join the rest of the nation in this amazing challenge and do your bit and help save the UK’s charities
On Sunday 26th April join the rest of the nation in this amazing challenge and do your bit and help save the UK’s charities.
On the day which should have been the date of the 40th London Marathon, DENS are joining the nation-wide effect to help raise millions of pounds to support charities who have all been hard hit. And you can be part of our team!
The good news is there's no need to be a marathon runner to take part! We're not looking for superheroes, we're looking for home heroes. All you need to do is follow these five simple steps:
- Dream up your 2.6 challenge.
- Head to the TwoPointSixChallenge website to donate £26 – or whatever you can afford – to DENS or to set up a fundraising page
- Ask all your friends and family to sponsor you and challenge them to do their own 2.6 Challenge
- Complete your challenge from Sunday 26th April
- Share a photo or video of your challenge on social media with #TwoPointSixChallenge #DoItForDENS
This is a challenge for all ages and abilities. Your 2.6 challenge can activity based around the numbers 26 or 2.6.
- Hop 26 lengths of your room
- Do star jumps for 26 minutes
- Host a virtual pub quiz with 26 friends
- Bake 26 cupcakes
- Cut 2.6 inches off your hair
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
We hope you’ll join the nation in The 2.6 Challenge to support DENS and help to save the UK’s charities.
If you do, don't forget to share your challenge on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #TwoPointSixChallenge and #DoItForDENS. We can't wait to see your challenges!