DENS houses, supports and empowers vulnerable single homeless people, and others in crisis, to transform their lives.
- To provide emergency relief to those in crisis
- To provide and source accommodation
- To provide high quality appropriate support
- To provide individual person centred development
- To enable individuals to be active members of the community
- To raise awareness of homelessness in Dacorum to increase support for DENS
- To maintain and develop effective partnerships with local agencies
DENS Key Message:
DENS is on the frontline, tackling homelessness and poverty in Dacorum, by giving people the chance to build a better future. DENS provides a number of integrated services: The Elms, temporary emergency accommodation; DENS Day Centre, advice and a daytime haven; DENS Move On, a deposit guarantee and support scheme with private landlords; DENS Dacorum Foodbank, emergency food supplies; and DENS Enterprises, creating income.
More like this...
News & Resources